Immersion heating elements
All elements and products can be made according to your wishes and in any desired quantity. We design and make everything ourselves in our own factory. Depending on the application of the device and the medium, all shapes and sizes are possible. The power of the device can also be tailored to suit the required application and it will always be of the best quality.
Feel free to contact us to talk about the many possibilities.
Immersion heating elements in any number, shape and size up to 8 metres in length, suitable for heating liquids such as water, oil, etc. according to your desired specifications. Flat oval models for single fase or 3 fase heating elements. Capacity and maximum surface load based on possibilities, optionally equipped with thermostats and/or (proportional) control.
|• Dimensions||: Ø 8.5mm • flat-oval 5×12, 6×16, 8×20, 9×30 mm|
|• Material||: Stainless steel: 316L, INC 800, INC 825, nickel plated copper or steel|
|• Power supply||: up to 600V|
|• Connections||: M4 set screw, cable, etc.|
|• Optional||: Stainless steel or painted connection box, thermostats and/or temperature control|
|• Application||: heating fluids, hospitality industry, (large kitchen) industrial applications.|
Immersion heating element Ø8.5 mm
– Tube element, stainless steel 316, INC 825, Ø8.5 mm, capacity, power supply and surface load according made to desired specification
– Equipped with aluminium or stainless steel connection box, optionally with limit and control thermostat and connection cable
– Application: baking, rice box, water etc.
Immersion heating element deep fryer
– Element suitable for frying, baking or roasting processes, size and capacity according to desired specification and possibilities.
– Tube element: stainless steel 316, flat-oval 8×20 mm, with stainless steel plate or plug connection
– Optional: equipped with stainless steel control cabinet with thermostat and control lamp.
Immersion elements: 6kW nickel plated steel
– Suitable for frying or oil heating; size, capacity and power supply according to desired specifications
– Tube element 8×20 mm, steel nickel plated, tiltable
– Application: catering, large kitchen industry.
Immersion elements: 30 kW stainless steel with control
– Suitable for frying (oil) or thermal oil, stainless steel 316L, flat-oval 8×20 mm, 30kW-3x400V, including security and control
– Power and dimensions on demand and possibilities.
– Application: catering and large kitchen industry.
Immersion elements: kettles
– Element suitable for round kettles and fryer counters, for heating (frying) oil, water and the like.
– Material: stainless steel 316L, flat-oval 8×20 mm, capacity and size to desired specifications
– Application: large kitchen industry
Immersion heating element 20kW-400V3F
– Built using 3 tube elements, stainless steel 316L, flat-oval 8×20 mm
– Provided with aluminium coated connection cabinet IP65, including brackets and support plate
– Optional: cable, thermostat and temperature control.
– Applications: tank heating, proces heating for water till ±90°C
Immersion heating element flat-oval
– Tube element, stainless steel 316, flat-oval 8×20 mm, provided with painted aluminium connection box, 1F or 3F, optional with limit thermostat and control thermostat, relay, digital control, connection cable etc.
– Capacity, power supply and surface load according to desired specification and possiblilities
– Application: baking and roasting processes, tank heating, etc.
Immersion elements for tank or baking and roasting processes
– Element suitable for heating liquids such as water or oil, made of multiple tube elements stainless steel 316, flat-oval 8×20 mm
– Capacity, power supply and size according to desired specifications and possibilities
– Optional: control box with thermostats or temperature control.
Immersion elements for pallet tank or container in 2 stages
– Element in stainless steel 316L fat oval, suitable for heating various liquids
– Capacity and size according to desired specifications
– Optional: fitted with aluminium control cabinets with relays, temperature control and safety devices, etc.
Bucket immersion elements
– Material: stainless steel 316L, coiled flat-oval 8×20 mm ± 250 mm with raised ‘cold handle’
– Supplied with aluminium or stainless steel connection box, max. 3.5kW-230V
– Model 15kW-3x400V 2 layers, dimensions ±400x680mm, art. code 104440
– According to desired specifications, optional with control thermostat and connection cable
– Element for frying counter, with G1″ plugs and connection bolts
– Material: stainless steel 316L, flat-oval 8×20 mm, size approx. 355x135mm
– Model: 7kW-3x400V with sensor tubes or according to desired specifications.